Thoughts and observations on Green Arrow, classical liberalism, freedom, comic books and matters of social justice.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Coomic Book Wednesday

Only three titles interest me this week;
DC may have a Green Arrow TV show on the air, but what they don't have is a Green Arrow comic as good as Marvel's Hawkeye.  Making me break my rule of W4T (Wait for the Trade) I'm buying this book monthly to help ensure its continuation.  More about this in a later post.

I love Halloween.  I love comics.  I don't like zombies anymore (burnt out) but I like reading at least one Halloween comic a year!

Probably won't actually buy this because all I'm intrested in is the SHAZAM back-up story and $4 is too high for a whole comic, not to mention a third of one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.