Thoughts and observations on Green Arrow, classical liberalism, freedom, comic books and matters of social justice.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Whisker Biscuit..No more!


So I'm on a business trip to San Antonio, TX and I use the opportunity to visit a huge Bass Pro shop in the area. I start talking with the Archery Dept guy about whisker biscuits and he suggests I try what he uses; a capture rest. I had only seen these online and the one review I read (for a different model) wasn't good, but this guy swears by them.

Long story short, I got it and it has made all the difference in the world. I'm still adjusting it somewhat to get the perfect position, but I am very happy with the results overall.

Recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.