Thoughts and observations on Green Arrow, classical liberalism, freedom, comic books and matters of social justice.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hi-res picture of DC Direct's newest Green Arrow


Thanks to the good people at Action Figure Pics we have a better shot of DC Direct's newest Green Arrow figure from the forthcoming Brightest Day series. The stance shown here seems to say, "Boy, if I could hold my bow to where I could fire it, you'd be in trouble!" I have no reason to believe this figure sports the design and articulation to hold that bow in a firing position. Plus, I thought this was the hooded Green Arrow costume, apparently it's the green napkin on the head Green Arrow costume; my bad!
It's rare to have the SDCC displayed figure also be the final result so let's hope the hood and articulation are sorted out before next spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.