Thoughts and observations on Green Arrow, classical liberalism, freedom, comic books and matters of social justice.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Two faces have I


Harvey Dent is Two Face.

The best thing about Two Face in The Dark Knight is that you never saw him coming, if you weren’t a comic book fan. Unlike the character’s spin in Batman Forever, this appearance wasn’t advertised. Most people didn’t know Harvey Dent was Two Face, if they knew Two Face at all. It was a great use of CGI, Lucas should know such restraint.

I won a costume contest dressed as Two Face. My wife never gets tired of that story. I should know, I’ve tested the theory by telling her about it every Halloween as though it were the first time. I won $40 in pizza.


So for dressing as Two Face I got two chins.


Did I ever win at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.