Thoughts and observations on Green Arrow, classical liberalism, freedom, comic books and matters of social justice.

Friday, January 4, 2008

Judd Free


I have to admit that this will be a predominately "Judd Free" zone. I have little tolerance for the writings of Winick and I have disliked most of what he's been allowed to do to Green Arrow. From overused exploding buildings, former prostitute teen sidekicks who hack the JLA mainframe, using Ollie as a shrill voice box for his own naive politics (at least O'Neil had Adams), but mostly for being a bad writer I stay away from the new GA books. I wait for the day a new scribe takes the helm but until then I'll mostly discuss the older books already collected in trades, the format I buy almost exclusively.

I will probably comment on the rumor mill though, cause there seems to be no end of bad ideas when it comes to the Green Arrow/Black Canary title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.